On Nov 9, 2007, at 8:31 AM, Chris McDonough wrote:
It also contains TimeStamp, which will get moved out of persistent.

Why?

I don't see any uses of TimeStamp by the transaction package. In your new package, it is only used by its tests.

The tests work (reqt's are downloaded) if you do "setup.py test -q"

Yawn. IMO, the test command in setuptools is a waste of time, because it doesn't work with anything else.

zope.interface is a real requirement.  It is already in test_requires.

Over time, we need to clean up the transaction tests so they don't use ZODB.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation