Hi Shane. Not sure if you have been following the whole thread or not. In any case, I had committed to maintaining DirectoryStorage a little while ago and it will be releasing in the near future under a new license. I think it is a good project too and I am excited about bringing it up to date :-). Once I have finished with the packaging, a bit of clean up and a first commit done of the updated source to sourceforge, I am hoping you may be interested in participating in ts development and co-maintaining it with me.

If so, I can provide you with access once the new code has landed in the repository. I am happy that there is genuine interest for this storage though it is not widely deployed. I have a continued interest in RelStorage (formerly PGStorage). Though I cannot commit to svn, I'd be happy to help with a buildout configuration that could apply the ZODB patch also. Had you though about putting into the z3c namespace. Many thanks.

Regards,
David

Shane Hathaway wrote:
Tres Seaver wrote:
What does Shane have to do with DirectoryStorage?

For the record: I am not at all associated with DirectoryStorage, other than I think it's a good project.

Shane