--On 23. April 2008 09:39:57 -0600 Shane Hathaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 23. April 2008 09:20:00 -0600 Shane Hathaway
AFAIK, Jim is working on major ZODB changes for ZODB 3.9.  Could we move
those major changes into ZODB 3.10 and create ZODB 3.9 with only modest
feature enhancements, then use ZODB 3.9 with Zope 2.11?

Zope 2.11 will ship with ZODB 3.8 - not with 3.9.

I am suggesting we change that decision and simultaneously make ZODB 3.9
only slightly different from ZODB 3.8.  I would not suggest this if Zope
2.11 were in beta, but it's still in alpha.

Zope 2.11b1 was released in December 2007 :-)


Attachment: pgpgTQtCo5yTk.pgp
Description: PGP signature

For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:

ZODB-Dev mailing list  -  ZODB-Dev@zope.org

Reply via email to