Wichert Akkerman wrote:
I think the onle proposed changes that would be in this new 3.9 are your

Scratch the proposal--I suggested it when I didn't realize Zope 2.11b1 was already out.

invalidation patch and my authentication patch, is that correct? Considering the interest there appears to be in RelStorage that may make a lot of sense - currently we need to monkey-patch ZODB to use RelStorage and I'ld rather not have to do that.

Minor correction: the patch is a normal patch rather than a monkey patch. I don't think a monkey patch is appropriate for this.

Now I'ld love to have a release from current trunk as well to be able to have an official release with blob support, but I understand that that may not be realistic short term.

What might be more realistic is to get Zope releases back on a regular schedule, so that changes don't have to wait so long. But that's a topic for a different mailing list.

Shane