Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 23. April 2008 09:20:00 -0600 Shane Hathaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
AFAIK, Jim is working on major ZODB changes for ZODB 3.9.  Could we move
those major changes into ZODB 3.10 and create ZODB 3.9 with only modest
feature enhancements, then use ZODB 3.9 with Zope 2.11?

Zope 2.11 will ship with ZODB 3.8 - not with 3.9.

I am suggesting we change that decision and simultaneously make ZODB 3.9 only slightly different from ZODB 3.8. I would not suggest this if Zope 2.11 were in beta, but it's still in alpha.


For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:

ZODB-Dev mailing list  -

Reply via email to