Enda,

You and James gave me the hint's needed with LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings, shell
settings and the NFS information.

I logged in with an empty username (no extra settings in the shell) and issued
zlogin -l 'username' epsu84 uptime and i got the wanted output back:

How ever, as to the strange behavior with the 'mounted' state of my ZONES i
have no idea. I will see if i can produce the same fenomena again, but later
on, as there are testings to be done.

Thank's for all your help!

Regards,

Pierre

  • [zones-discus... Pierre Klovsjo
    • Re: [zon... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
      • [zon... Pierre Klovsjo
        • ... Pierre Klovsjo
          • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
            • ... Dick Davies
              • ... Jeff Victor
                • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
                • ... Dick Davies
                • ... James Carlson
                • ... Dick Davies