On 06/09/06, James Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dick Davies writes:

> As Enda said, I got around it by running a 'zoneadm -z myzone unmount'.

It is indeed internal.

Well, it was you who helped me out, so I'm
not telling you anything new :)

If you see it, then that's a bug.

If I can reproduce it I'l file one (I suugest others do the same).

ISTR 'zoneadm install' crapped out due to unresolved dependencies
in the global zone (I'd accidentally removed SUNWpostrun).

http://number9.hellooperator.net/
  • [zones-discus... Pierre Klovsjo
    • Re: [zon... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
      • [zon... Pierre Klovsjo
        • ... Pierre Klovsjo
          • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
            • ... Dick Davies
              • ... Jeff Victor
                • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
                • ... Dick Davies
                • ... James Carlson
                • ... Dick Davies