[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

add service
set type=nfs
end

Yes, I had a setting like this in mind, as opposed to something that
includes a path to a resource that may be shared.

Are you of the opinion that the global zone shouldn't be able to limit
what the local zone is able to share via NFS, within its root ?

Or that this would/should be done seperately?

My thoughts from here are that a zone can share a slice/LUN/cXtXdXsX,
but not something it accesses via lofs, and if it has such an object,
it gets to make the decision to share.  The switch is for the global
zone admin to veto thr ability to share anything.

Rob T