Phil Freund wrote:
This week has been a scramble for me as well - DST patches.

All of these patches except 119254-34 were applied in single-user. 119254-34
was applied with all zones booted.

Phil
Hi
To be honest, I cannot replicate this so far.
Do you have an explorer dump from the box, that I could use to try and replicate, also the actual patchadd logs for patchadd 119254-34 and the other offending patches ( I got the /var/sadm/patch logs ), so I'm interested in the actual patchadd output.

If no explorer dump, then what OS update, what patches applied ( ls -tr1 on /var/sadm/patch ) what metacluster
cat /var/sadm/system/admin/CLUSTER
and so on

Enda