Hello Huafeng Lu and zone-mgr script authors,

After several attempts, I have identified why the zonemgr script
(zonemgr-1.8.1.sh) is not finishing a silent OS installation for me.

zonemgr is in fact creating a sysidcfg file.  However there is one line
that it burps on...

          name_service=DNS {domain_name=red.iplanet.com
name_server=mf-usca19-12}

This is what works for me in SWAN...

          name_service=NIS {domain_name=red.iplanet.com
name_server=mf-usca19-12(192.18.56.149)}

I'm not sure how to modify the script to get it to use NIS rather than
DNS, and to put the name-server's IP on the line.
Is there maybe something else that will allow "DNS" to work in the
script?  For instance, if /etc/hosts had the nameserver's entry hostname/IP?

Thanks,
Russ