Brandorr writes:
> It seems there is a majority of people in favor of this. What do we
> need to do to make it happen?

I think the main barrier is getting the LDoms team to agree.  They
seem to feel that they need a separate community from the rest of the
virtualization mechanisms on Solaris, and that a common community
would serve no useful purpose.

I don't quite agree, but in our last OGB meeting, we did approve the
LDoms community proposal.

Going ahead with a virtualization community that _doesn't_ involve
LDoms seems much more feasible to me.