Dieter Maurer wrote:
yuppie wrote at 2005-8-9 19:11 +0200:

2.) Using different domains for different products:

While 'cmf_default' should be used by the core products (CMFCore, CMFDefault, CMFTopic, CMFSetup) I'd like to use 'cmf_calendar' for CMFCalendar.

Can we give "CMFCore" its own domain?

We would like to use "CMFCore" without any reference to

Frankly I hate domains. The less domains there are, the better. Myself, I'd much rather have a single "cmf" domain for everything in CMF. Let addon frameworks like Plone or CPS add their own for their own use, but I think it's folly to have several domains for pure CMF packages.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]