On Feb 26, 12:12 pm, Philipp von Weitershausen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm a bit uneasy about the implementation. With
> Acquisition.ImplicitAcquisitionWrapper(base, parent) it seems you're
> wrapping all utilities, even those that don't inherit from acquisition
> and potentially don't want acquisition. Even worse, you give them an
> *implicit* acquisition wrapper.

Ok, I've updated the code as you suggested with r72874 and agree that
non-aq-aware components shouldn't be aq wrapped.

I've also updated the tag again so now the jens branch of CMFCore gets
this latest adjustment.

Hopefully this should get us where we need to be.

Regards,
Rocky