Hi Rocky!

Rocky wrote:
Done.  five.localsitemanager is now included with CMFCore on the jens
branch.  There aren't any CMF specific tests in place for any of this,
but the CMFCore tests all run fine with sys.path stuff setup (they
failed when I misconfigured things).

So... what's next?

Maybe I'm missing something. But wasn't a major goal of five.localsitemanager to return acquisition wrapped tools?

I can't find any code in five.localsitemanager that deals with that issue. So we now have support for nested sites, but still no support for utilities that need acquisition wrapping?