On Feb 23, 10:15 am, yuppie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rocky wrote:
> http://svn.zope.org/?rev=72782&view=rev
> I just added notify(BeforeTraverseEvent(self, REQUEST)) to DynamicType's
> __before_publishing_traverse__.

Hmm... ok, which sounds like we've done away with the need to call
make_objectmanager_site().  And as long as the cmf site provides
IObjectManagerSite (and we decided that it would always provide this
right?) then make_objectmanager_site being accidentally called on it
would be harmless.  make_objectmanager_site will still of course be
useful for turning regular zope folders into sites.

- Rocky