Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
The CMF 2.1 branch has seen enough fixes since CMF 2.1.0 to make a meaningful bugfix release. If there are no objections I would cut CMF 2.1.1-beta tomorrow (Friday 12/28) and a final a week later. I'm out of town from tomorrow night until 1/1, that's why I would have to do the beta either tomorrow or after 1/1.

The CMF-2.1-branch is currently using the GS 1.3.2 tag, I propose to move that up to the tip of the GS 1.3 branch today, and then tagging GS 1.3.3 alongside CMF 2.1.1 final and pinning them together that way.

+1

If there are no objections before this evening, I'll backport the changes mentioned here:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2007-December/026999.html

Cheers, Yuppie