On Dec 27, 2007, at 11:28 , Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

The CMF 2.1 branch has seen enough fixes since CMF 2.1.0 to make a meaningful bugfix release. If there are no objections I would cut CMF 2.1.1-beta tomorrow (Friday 12/28) and a final a week later. I'm out of town from tomorrow night until 1/1, that's why I would have to do the beta either tomorrow or after 1/1.

The CMF-2.1-branch is currently using the GS 1.3.2 tag, I propose to move that up to the tip of the GS 1.3 branch today, and then tagging GS 1.3.3 alongside CMF 2.1.1 final and pinning them together that way.

By the way, I have attempted to upload the new GS 1.3.3 to the cheese shop, but even though I have a login it told me I am not allowed to do so. This is the first time I am uploading anything, and looking through the scant documentation linked from the scheese shop pages I couldn't find any help.

Who knows why I am getting a 403 error message and how can I get around it? I tried to execute the following in the toplevel Products.GenericSetup folder, where the setup.py file is:

/path/to/python setup.py register

jens