--On 29. Februar 2008 08:39:05 +0000 Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Of course, we should also provide a way to get an interface or something
else describing the configuration for introspection purposes. Waiting one
or two Zope versions for that to get a non-purging GS import handler when
there's a works-90%-of-the-time solution (falling back on current
behaviour) would be a shame though.

You don't have to wait for for new Zope versions. Defining the interface
officially in Zope 2.10, 2.11 and trunk will raise no problems. I have no problems with putting this into the official release branches - or?

Andreas