Charlie Clark wrote on 22.03.2012 15:18:

ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass
Products.CMFCore.interfaces._tools.IURLTool>, '')

I'm obviously missing a registration but my site includes
Products.CMFCore package.

Sorry for offtopic, but since I'm fighting with similar error (not related to new CMF and CMF at all) hope you don't mind if I ask it there:

ComponentLookupError: ((<Products.Five.metaclass.DirContainedFileResource5 object at 0x2db87acc>, <HTTPRequest, URL=http://localhost:8080/Plone/portal_css/Sunburst%20Theme/>), <InterfaceClass zope.browserresource.interfaces.IETag>, u'')

What this message actually mean? Can you please direct me what should I look for? You mentioned "missing registration" - can you please disclose this process in some details? Thank you in advance!

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.