Am 04.04.2012, 23:33 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <j...@dataflake.org>:

This is now fixed. The top-level (CMF package) buildout did not know about the documentation dependency on "pkginfo", only the buildout inside the Products.CMFDefault package did.

Thanks very much Jens. I've added DCWorkflow except for the fact I can't get the api-doc to work properly. I've basically copied what you did for CMFDefault so added a bootstrap for doc generation but I'm still getting import errors.

I'm using the "CMF-level" api-doc to generate the ReST files.

fuchsia:Products.DCWorkflow charlieclark$ bin/sphinx-build docs tmp
Running Sphinx v1.1.3
No builder selected, using default: html
building [html]: targets for 0 source files that are out of date
updating environment: 0 added, 2 changed, 1 removed
Traceback (most recent call last):rkflow
File "/Users/charlieclark/Sites/CMF/src/Products.DCWorkflow/eggs/Sphinx-1.1.3-py2.6.egg/sphinx/ext/autodoc.py", line 321, in import_object
    __import__(self.modname)

I'm using the "CMF-level" api-doc to generate the ReST files. <- I suspect this may be where I'm going wrong but I couldn't see anything in the conf.py or Makefile that looked liked it would work the proper magic.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director