--On Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005 12:59 Uhr -0400 Tim Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[Andreas Jung]
do I see right that we have two different ZConfig versions in the SVN?
One one the root level
and one under Zope/lib/python? Shouldn't we unify the versions by making
the most current version the master?

[yuppie]
Other copies are here:

http://svn.zope.org/Zope3/trunk/src/ZConfig/
http://svn.zope.org/ZODB/trunk/src/ZConfig/

Also copies in various branches and tags of the above.

Note that all the same goes for zdaemon too.

Maybe using svn:external would make the dependencies more obvious?

Yup -- although so far there isn't a tag to point at, for either zdaemon or ZConfig.

A quick diff over the the ZConfig trunk and the version 2.8 shows that the ZConfig
version on the trunk is the "maintained" version. But I have no idea about zdaemon.
From my point of view it would make sense to replace the copies in the 2.8
tree
with external references for the next beta...any objections?

Andreas