Clark O'Brien wrote:

> What I find sad is that the extreme commercialization
> of Zope is hurting Zope- this discussion list is
> censored in a way that would not be allowed for most
> commercial products.

If by "this discussion list" you mean [EMAIL PROTECTED], well, it is
certainly not censored.
Witness, for example, that your email to which I am now replying has
reached the list.

> I posted a serious bug- Zope throws an exception after
> trying to resolve a transaction conflict three times.

That is part of Zope's design. It is not a bug.

It is more than likely that your application was designed making some
incorrect assumptions about the ZODB.

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited