On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 10:52:27AM +0100, Adrian Hungate wrote:
> My question is this: Everyone is saying "The ZMI is bad, it's confusing,
> users don't like it".

Which everyone? Not me.

> Could anyone show me evidence of this? Personally I
> love the ZMI in the current versions. I have also found there is a
> negligable learning curve for users who already know how to use Windows
> Explorer and similar products. I just don't see the need to throw out the
> ZMI - Are we in a baby/bathwater situation here?

We're not throwing out the ZMI. We're writing something similar for Zope3.
The name is ZopeTop.

  It doesn't bother me that people say things like
   "you'll never get anywhere with this attitude".
   In a few decades, it will make a good paragraph
      in my biography. You know, for a laugh.
http://www.laranja.org/                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         pgp key: http://www.laranja.org/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)      ---       http://www.BroDar.org/