Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 21 April 2004 03:58, Martin Kretschmar wrote:

-- snip --

2. Maik is is frustrated with the releases of both Zope 2 and Zope 3, including their merging.

-- snip --

The situation is even more obvious with the Zope book. All the community has to do is to give a particular part/chapter/section to a couple of people for maintenance. But oh wait, that would need someone to manage this effort and *that* would be just too much work.

-- snip --

Hmph, as one of the people that works on the Zope Book I feel a little stung by a comment like this one. While its true that a 2.7 Edition of the Zope book is overdue, I still think that the 2.6 Edition was both quite a step forward and still largely applicable for 2.7 Zopes

That being said, I wonder if there are people interested to make an effort for a 2.7 Edition of the Zope book?