Casey Duncan wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:36:31 +0200
Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

- very few people are willing to contribute to documentation
On a bright note, I think could change that. It *greatly*
lowers the bar on contributing substantive docs for Zope. I would
implore all of you (as in you, the reader of this message, yes you!) to
go there and write something, now! You know something that has not been
written down yet, so go write it down! You can even do so anonymously.

That's a great points. Wikis *can* definitely really speed up the documentation process. Of course wikis can also die, but the low bar towards contribution is really really helpful. Just take a look at for an extremely impressive example of what is possible.