On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 10:41:27AM -0400, Casey Duncan wrote:
> I agree that bugs deserve more attention. We need to have more bug days.
> I meant to suggest a date last week, but I got diverted. How would
> people feel about next Thursday, April 29?

Stop feeling and do it! No, I can't join, because I'll be on my way to
Sweden that day. So, then have another bug day a couple of weeks later,
maybe I can join then. And so on, and so on...

Of course, my greatest contribution usually is closing bugs reports that are
really support questions, but hey, it's still squishes! :-)