Casey Duncan wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:36:31 +0200
> Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Some remarks from my side as a Zope2 core developer on this issue:
> >
> > The Z2 community and development is currently at a bad point:
> >
> >  - very few people are contributing to the Z2 in terms of new code and
> >  bug
> > fixes
> >     (see the tons of open bugs in the collector)
>
> I agree that bugs deserve more attention. We need to have more bug days.
> I meant to suggest a date last week, but I got diverted. How would
> people feel about next Thursday, April 29?

Have a bug day, might as well.  The problem with bug days is that they
losing ground to the slow but steady trickle of new issues.  A
dedicated developer who camps on the Collector would help
tremendously.

Oh, and about Maik's comment that ZC is the bottleneck in Z2 dev--Jim,
you might not agree with Maik, but hidden security bugs over a year old
aren't something the rest of the community can do anything about.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing