--On Mittwoch, 21. April 2004 10:41 Uhr -0400 Casey Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On a bright note, I think zopewiki.org could change that. It *greatly* lowers the bar on contributing substantive docs for Zope. I would implore all of you (as in you, the reader of this message, yes you!) to go there and write something, now! You know something that has not been written down yet, so go write it down! You can even do so anonymously.

Yeah...just had a look a zopewiki.org it seems to be a great place. I wonder why we were not
able to built a such place there were it would belong to: zope.org?

Andreas