Jamie Heilman wrote:
..

Oh, and about Maik's comment that ZC is the bottleneck in Z2 dev--Jim,

I think it was Andreas

you might not agree with Maik, but hidden security bugs over a year old
aren't something the rest of the community can do anything about.

Are you suggesting that we hid them? As soon as we found out about them, we mobilized the whole company to work on them. This was a big deal that we put a lot of effort into over a fairly short time. How is this evidence that we were a bottleneck?

Jim