Hi all,

I'd like to investigate the possibility of doing some UI improvements to the Zope Management Interface. Is there someone that is considered the godfather of the current Zope user interface that I should coordinate with?

The things I want to fix are tiny, but important things. I'm not planning to rewrite any logic, most of what I want to do is to clean up structures, more logically organize things (but leave them on the same page), fix annoying consistency issues and scary behaviour (Update Catalog button right next to the Clear Catalog button, anyone?) - but leave everything else alone.

How would I approach this, process-wise? I assume I cut a branch and work off that, but I'd like to not do too much work that doesn't get used - hence, I'd like to know whether people have special attachments to the current way things work and are laid out before I invest time in improving things.