On Jun 25, 2007, at 12:09 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:
On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
That would be great, especially since we're on the verge of new
maintenance releases for 2.9 and 2.10.

when are they due? unfortunately i won't be able to do the backporting
before thursday, since we've got a project release on wednesday...

I defer the 2.9/2.10 for some days until I know how we should deal with the
current state of the Zope 3.2/3.3 branches.

that sounds like the release aren't likely to happen before friday, which will leave enough time for me to do the backporting after our release... thanks. :)

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sprint with us! - http://plone.org/events/sprints/potsdam-sprint-2007