Laurence Rowe wrote:

Should one phase commit be set as the default to make it easier to work with sqlite (and mssql)? Probably yes.

Ideally we'd guess based on the URL scheme but allow it to be set explicitly, IMHO. Single phase would be the fallback, I guess.

Should the default be for sessions to start out `active` or `dirty`? If they start out `dirty` then existing 1.0 code should work as before.

What are the implications of having them start out dirty?

It'll probably be next week before I manage to get this tidied up and merged back to trunk.

want to work with Plone. See