Brian Sutherland schreef:

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem an option, right now, to avoid using ZCML
to setup database connections. So I'm not sure how you want to implement
your ideas?

Something we did for an LDAP connection that needed the same kind of server-dependent config: put an file in zope's etc/ dir and load that if available from the code that configures ldap.

Not the best of solutions, probably, but it worked. What I wanted to say: this *is* a way to avoid using zcml!

Reinout van Rees          Blog:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Work:          Video: