Jim Fulton wrote:
Having said that, I said that I would be willing to work with someone
familiar with the zope.org software yo update ZWiki.  No one has stepped
forward yet. I wonder why.

Er.. I'd guess because: that was less than an hour ago; I heard you talk about apache work, not a zwiki upgrade; very few people on the planet are familiar with the zope.org software. Perhaps that's the point you are making ?

Again, continuing with my naive thought experiments focussed on this one issue, a zwiki upgrade, I would be thinking: (a) upgrading zwiki is not going to break other parts of the site, and it's certainly not going to require me to debug CMF; and (b) if I'm wrong, I've learned something, I replace the old zwiki version and consider next steps.