Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 3/16/06, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are people interested in developing a plan to tackle these issues? If
some of us chip in we may get somewhere.
Are widgets tied to schema fields now? I have the feeling they are,
but maybe not. If they are, they should be more decoupled.

Just to interfaces of schema fields as views. The schema fields are in a hierarchy. I'm not sure how you would mean to decouple this.

Anyway, my aim with this discussion is not to fundamentally overhaul the way widgets work, just to see what we can do relatively easily.