Roger Ineichen wrote:
Martijn Faassen schrieb:

Gary Poster wrote:

We have an upcoming project that will want the changes. Our current plan is to develop what we need as "zc.widget" or something, and open- source it at the end when it's what we need, in the hopes that some will find it compelling enough to join in the maintenance and further development (btw, thanks, dobe, for the work on resourcelibrary!). No public timeframe.

What's 'dobe' mean?

I guess he means Bernd Dorn, a developer from austria, he improves the zc.resourcelibrary.

One problem I seem to have is that I cannot find the mailing list to subscribe to to find checkin messages to the zc package. Is there any?