Hi,

Jim Fulton wrote:
> I think package-includes or something like an "egg basket" could be
> useful for an application, like plone, that wants to support extension
> by non-developers.  But for developers, I think direct zcml includes
> is better.

Ok, I've been starting to transform this in our project to this
approach, and for that to work the instance recipe  needs to be able to
somehow involve the custom ZCML in the instance. You said you didn't
like the package-includes, but IIRC you don't like skeletons either. Am
I missing something?

(I've stripped everything down to a single package-include for now, so
it keeps working for us.)

Christian