Hi. I have already managed to repackage a couple of apps using eggs only zope (zc.zope3recipes on svn.zope.org). Yesterday, I began creating another eggs-only application as a test however this app requires z3c.viewlet. The z3c.viewlet package has a dependency upon zope.viewlet. When running the buildout stopped during the zope egg installation. I deleted the zope.viewlet egg and reran the buildout and it stopped at the same point. Hoping someone can advise if this a possible problem with zope.viewlet or how I might debug this a bit more to complete the buildout. Many thanks.

Regards,
David

The error in the buildout is as follows:

buildout: Installing testapp
zc.buildout.easy_install: Getting new distribution for zope.viewlet
zc.buildout.easy_install: Got zope.viewlet 3.4dev-r73833
Couldn't find index page for 'PILwoTk' (maybe misspelled?)
zc.buildout.easy_install: Getting new distribution for PILwoTk
While:
  Installing testapp
  Getting distribution for PILwoTk
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for PILwoTk.