On Apr 16, 2007, at 4:54 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

On 16 Apr 2007, at 22:51 , Jim Fulton wrote:
PILwoTk is a special distribution of PIL that I created that installs with setuptools (easy_install or buildout) and doesn't require Tk. :)

I'd be happy to make it more widely available. AFAIK, there isn't any other distribution of PIL that installs cleanly with setuptools.

I think that would be widely appreciated, especially by the Plone folks who are distributing Plone 3.0 also as eggs.

OK, I put it on download.zope.org.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714