Hi there,

I'm interested in adding a dependency on z3c.widget, and in particular z3c.widget.tiny, in an application I'm available. In the svn checkins I see a comment by dobe saying:

buildout and egg, clean imports

This implies to me there might be an tgz that buildout/easy_install can use available somewhere. But where? I cannot find it in the cheeseshop, nor in download.zope.org/distribution.

Is it available somewhere else? Or should I upload a version of it myself?

Regards,

Martijn

P.S. Visibility of Zope 3 extensions would be increased greatly if we could have an overview page per extension on zope.org somewhere. It would of course include the canonical download link as well. I think we can accomplish this relatively quickly with a fairly low-tech project, but we need a volunteer. Anyone?