On Apr 20, 2007, at 2:04 PM, Fred Drake wrote:

For one, "setup.py register" shouldn't always hide other releases; it
should be possible to configure that on the client side.

I'd prefer ro configure it on the server, once per project. But I'd take either. :)

Yes, it's
possible to have multiple releases visible now, but PyPI makes it
unnecessarily tedious.

And if you do, you lose the nice project home page. (You still have a home page per release, but then it can't use a simple URL to point to it.)

CTO                             (540) 361-1714