Am Samstag, den 21.04.2007, 19:12 +0200 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
> Hey,
> Anyone, can I conclude that z3c.widget is not available anywhere? Who
> would like to upload a version? Can I help? Where shall we upload it?

You should be able to make an sdist and scp it to

Just in case you don't want to register it with cheeseshop yourself.

When I'm in that situation I either talk to the maintainer offering them
help to get it on PyPI or, if I have time pressure, just make a snapshot
release to

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstra├če 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -