On Apr 21, 2007, at 5:07 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:

On 4/21/07, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It is therefore important that binary Windows
eggs are indeed available for the appropriate Zope 3 and ZODB packages. Is there a plan for providing these? I'm hoping Sidnei will pop up and
say, oh, yeah, all taken care of. :)

Jim has been building eggs for Windows himself. So, yeah, all taken
care of I guess. :)

:)

I build eggs when I think of it. It is pretty easy for me to do atm. (I have a windows VM on my mac with the appropriate bits of software set up.) I'm happy to build windows eggs for Zope packages if people ask me to. I'm not volunteering to think though, so you have to ask me. :)

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org