Martijn Faassen wrote:
 Hey,

>> Note that I see -3.4.tar.gz released 11 april, as well as 3.4.0a1
>> tarballs released yesterday. What are those 3.4 release eggs
>> doing there? Sometimes a package only has a 3.4 release,
>> sometimes it only has a 3.4.0a1 release, and sometimes both. That
>> 3.4 is already available in some cases while we're only at a1
>> seems wrong to me.
>
> 3.4 seems wrong, maybe they are 3.4dev?

 I don't know - shouldn't that show up in the package name? It's just
 plain 3.4 in quite a few cases.

 Should those be removed? If so, who does have the access to remove
 them? :)

I have created completely deprecated packages' 3.4 eggs and
uploaded to download.zope.org/distribution . Since we have
nothing else to do with that, I think that is Ok.  I also found
the final release of zope.testing in Python's cheeseshop.
I am not aware of any other packages.

Regards,
Baiju M