Me again.

I started moving packages to their own projects (manually right now,
preparing for doing this scripted) and noticed that zope.index is
tracked with a specific revision number.

My understanding is that the trunk of the Zope 3 tree should be tracking
the trunk of the satellite project's tree without pinning it to a
revision.

Did I misunderstand that?

Christian