Hi Fred. I like this very much too :-) If you want your product to sing, you can include sing packages, if you want it to dance, you can include dance packages. What's more, is that most python projects are moving to egg distribution, if not there already. Besides eggs, wsgi is allowing many more things to occur on an app level overall. Overall, these developments create some very interesting and exciting potential to mix and match functionality without the constraints of a particular framework.