Tres Seaver wrote:
Another feature I'm not sure is already in setuptools:

  - I *don't* want dev releases to replace production ones
    implicitly:  no package should be able to install a non-released
    version without explicit callout.  If this isn't already the
    default behavior, then I'd like syntax for spelling it.

+lots... I haven't been paying huge amounts of attention, but I've noticed what seemed to be a few people complaining about dev eggs stomping on their production eggs :-S

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk