On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:12:27 -0000, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Having said that, I feel very strongly that built Zope version 3 and nothing
more or less. And I feel that a name change would betray me and my

Well, Joel didn't suggest a name change, he suggested adding a codename to signify that there was something new and exciting, over and beyond Zope 2 and all the stigma attached to it, and spend a bit of time letting the world know that there is a wonderful new framework that has a lot going for it, and you should consider it. I don't see how this could possibly betray anything, and I think the Zope community would have a lot to gain from a little more buzz outside its own confines.

You seem to refactor the code all the time, why are you so resitant to refactoring the brand just a little? :-)