Roger Ineichen wrote:

[..]

Hanko

that's a nice one ;-)

Note that Hanno (Schlichting) and Janko (Hauser)
are two different people (sorry, just couldn't
resist).

Raphael

or others pointed me to the Plone implementation source.
But I think installing a win service is not the only thing to
do. I guess there should be a simple start script in developer mode. But is there a developer mode or does it depend only on the recipe etc.? There are to many questions to me right now
for adding the right concept supporting windows.

I hope I'll find time to catch this up again in the next two weeks
and speak with Jim and Hanko about how this should work.

Regards
Roger Ineichen

Raphael