Thanks Bill,

I saw that in a few google hits but ... I figured that if a fair population wants to view the presentations then the files should be in a universal format - like pdf or rtf.
Its an interesting question:  how many people who just wish to peruse the files will feel compelled to google and download new apps just to be able to read them?

All best,